- INFORMATION TO THE USERNAME
Who it is the responsable of treatment from your data personal?
We inform you that DANFLUVIAL As RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER's personal data, it will treat them in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD) .
What it is a fact personal?
A personal data is the information that identifies you or makes you identifiable. Through the web, in the boxes established for this purpose, we collect the personal data that the user communicates to us:
Name, Surname, email, telephone.
The user's visit to the web does not imply that they have to provide any information about their personal data. However, if provided, the data will be processed lawfully subject at all times to the principles and rights set forth in RGPD 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, in LOPDGDD 3/2018 of December 5, 2018 and in the current regulations on personal data.
How we obtain your data personal?
The personal data that we process in DANFLUVIAL come from the interested party. Special categories of personal data are not treated (they are those data that reveal ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, or union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data aimed at uniquely identifying a natural person , data related to health or data related to the sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person).
In order to what we treat your data personal?
The data that the user provides us will be processed for the following purposes:
- Respond to the request or request made by the user through the form "Contact”Located on the web. We collect and process the user's personal data in order to process and manage the request or request made through the web. We will keep these data for the time necessary to comply with your request or request and for the time established by law, with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- Send commercial communications, advertising, bulletins and newsletters about products and services of DANFLUVIAL or of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. Under the consent of the user, we collect and process their personal data in order to send them commercial information. We will keep these data as long as the user does not revoke their consent to their treatment and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- Manage the curriculum and process the possible application, when the interested party has sent it to us electronically, to any of the corporate email addresses published on the web. We will treat these data confidentially and keep them for the duration of the selection process and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- Manage our social networks and send you information about our activities and products. We will keep these data as long as the user does not revoke their consent to their treatment and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- Improve your experience when browsing the web. We will keep these data as long as the user does not revoke their consent to their processing by eliminating cookies and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- Carry out statistical studies. In this way we can improve our service. We will keep these data as long as the user does not revoke their consent to their treatment and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- Respond to an official administrative or judicial request.
- Facilitate the interested party the exercise of their rights under articles 15 to 22 of the RGPD and process the request received within one month in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD, Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 , Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and any other applicable legislation on data protection.
- Carry out commercial and / or advertising actions or communications, by any means, including electronic or equivalent communications, related to products or services similar to those contracted by you or the Company you represent with DANFLUVIAL, in accordance with article 21.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce.
- Carry out satisfaction surveys related to the product or service contracted by you or the Company you represent and the services provided by DANFLUVIAL, in order to evaluate your satisfaction with it, to
effects of improving processes and services related to the fulfillment of the obligations of DANFLUVIAL under this contract.
- Prevent possible fraud derived from the hiring, for which the actions that are reasonably necessary may be carried out in order to detect the existence of potentially fraudulent information, or inaccurate, incorrect or inconsistent data.
On what base legitimate is it so protected these treatments?
The treatments carried out for the purposes set out in the previous section are legitimized by art. 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- The legitimate basis for meeting the request or request made by the user through the contact form located on the web, is the consent that the user grants by selecting the acceptance box before sending their request or request. The user has the right to revoke their consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- The legitimate basis for sending newsletters, commercial communications and newsletters is the consent granted by the user by selecting the acceptance box before subscribing to the newsletter service. The user has the right to revoke their consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- The legitimate basis for managing and treating the curriculum of the interested party is their consent, which they manifest when carrying out the affirmative action of sending it. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- The legitimate basis for managing our social networks and sending you our activities and news is the consent you give us for it. The user has the right to revoke their consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- The legitimate basis to improve your experience when browsing the web is the consent granted by the user when accepting cookies. The user has the right to revoke their consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- The legitimate basis to carry out statistical studies is the consent of the user who grants when accepting the corresponding box. The user has the right to revoke their consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- The legitimate basis for responding to an official administrative or judicial requirement is by legal obligation and legitimate interest of the Responsible.
- The legitimate basis to meet your requests to exercise rights in terms of Data Protection is to comply with the legal obligation under articles 15 to 22 of the RGPD and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
- The legitimate basis for sending future commercial communications related to products or services similar to those contracted by you is the legitimate interest as the Responsible Party.
- The legitimate basis for the processing of your data collected in the Satisfaction Surveys is the legitimate interest as Responsible.
k. The legitimate basis to prevent possible fraud arising from contracting is our legitimate interest as Responsible Parties.
During how much weather we will keep your data personal?
They will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the end of the treatment or there are legal prescriptions that dictate their custody and when it is no longer necessary for this, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the anonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
How we update your data?
It is important that in order for us to keep personal data updated, the user informs us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for their veracity.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided is truthful, guaranteeing that all the information provided corresponds to the real situation, that it is up-to-date and accurate, being obliged to communicate any modification.
What it happens Yes us you facilitate data from third parties?
If the user provides data of third parties for any purpose to DANFLUVIAL, guarantees that you have obtained these data in a lawful manner, that you have previously informed those affected, obtaining their consent to communicate them and that the information provided is accurate and truthful.
Have character required the information facilitated on the forms from the Web?
DANFLUVIAL informs that all the data requested on a mandatory basis are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In the event that not all data is provided, it would not be guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.
TO who we facilitate your data personal?
No other communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the treatment, to our service providers related to communications, with which the CONTROLLER has signed the confidentiality and manager contracts. treatment required by current privacy regulations.
We perform Transfer International from their data?
No international transfers or transfers of data to third countries are made or contemplated. In the event that at any time they could be carried out, they will be communicated to you in order to obtain your consent.
We perform treatment from data from minors from age?
This website is not directed to underage users, so DANFLUVIAL does not process personal data of minors. For the case that DANFLUVIAL detect that a minor if he is under 14 years old has entered his data in a form available on the web, he will eliminate them avoiding any possibility of processing his data.
We perform treatment from data from cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded and stored on the user's computer when the user accesses a web page. Cookies allow the web, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user .
The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their browser program.
You can get more information by reading our Politics from cookies.
Which They are your Rights on matter from Protection from data?
You have the right to access your data and obtain confirmation about its treatment, as well as a copy of the personal data that is being processed. You have the right to update them and request the rectification of the data that are inaccurate or request the deletion when the data is not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. You can request the limitation in the processing of your data and oppose their treatment by revoking your consent, as well as exercising the right to data portability. In the same way, you have the right not to be the subject of decisions based solely on the automated processing of your personal data. You can exercise your rights by contacting us at email@example.com or by sending your request for the exercise of rights to C / Tortola, nº 8–11500, El Puerto de Santa María (Cadiz).
If you consider that your rights have not been duly addressed, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency at the electronic headquarters of www.aepd.es
What measures from safety we apply in order to protect you?
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, DANFLUVIAL is complying with all the provisions of the RGPD and LOPDGDD regulations for the treatment of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the RGPD, by which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to with the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
DANFLUVIAL guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the RGPD and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
DATE FROM UPGRADE FROM OUR POLITICS OF PRIVACY: DECEMBER 2019