Why fluvial tourism?
If you heard about fluvial tourism but you are not convinced yet, we give you some reasons why you have to try the pleasure of piloting a no-licence boat and navigate on your own through canals and rivers of Europe.
- Fluvial tourism is a relaxing and comfortable way to know other countries and cultures, combining nature, history and gastronomy.
- Fluvial holidays are for most of navigators a new and definitely unforgettable experience.
- You will have the pleasure to sail and pilot the boat by yourself, no need of fluvial licence. All passengers can try!
- Fluvial tourism will let you try the life aboard a boat without licence with you family and friends. The more passengers you are, the funnier and cheaper will be your cruise, since the price is per boat and not per passenger.
- Aboard your river boat you can cook and sleep since they are totally equiped – you will have anything you need. How is life aboard?
- With the fluvial tourism you can discover medieval villages, hidden vineyards, fantastic landscapes and try the local gastronomy while you navigate. There is an ideal destination for each navigator. Discover here the fluvial destination that better fits to you and your family or friends.
- Possibility of making several activities during your fluvial cruise as bicycling, riverside picnics, fishing of swimming. You can bring your own bikes or rent them on the boarding day carrying them aboard while you are navigating.
Don’t overthink it and consult our fluvial destinations or contact us so we can help you to organise your fluvial cruise.
Consult here the availability for your next holidays and don’t hesitate to check the best offers at this moment.