River tourism and cruises in
Discover river tourism in Aquitaine with license free boats. River tourism enables you to discover historical cities like Toulouse, Agen, Casseneuil and Castelmoron.
The region offers more than 300 kms of waterways with 5 rivers and channels with a very large range of landscapes and heritage.
Main attractions in Aquitaine:
- The Agen Channel´s bridge with 23 archs and 549 metres long
- Moissac and its famous abbey from the XIst century
- The middle ages Bastides of the Lot´s valley or Castelmoron city with incredible half timbered houses
- Casseneuil, real "Little Venice", and its church well known for its frescoes
- Nérac, Henri IV´s Château, the harbour, and old fashioned shops transformed in restaurants
- Buzet and its world famous wines
- Toulouse or "La Ville Rose", its Romanesque Basilica: Saint-Sernin and the Capitole´s place
- Navigable waterways in Aquitaine: Canal latéral à la Garonne, Baïse river, Lot river, Tarn river and Garonne river
Please select the base you are interested in for your river cruise in Aquitaine: