River tourism and cruises in
Discover river tourism in Anjou with license free boats. River tourism enables you to discover historical cities such as Laval, Angers or Le Mans.
Situated between the region Pays de la Loire and Brittany, the rivers Mayenne, Sarthe and Oudon offer you about 300 kms of navigable area. You will go through amazing landscapes with forest and through old towns with a great inheritage.
Main attractions in Anjou and Pays de la Loire:
- A lot of Châteaux, manors and mansions
- Anjou´s wines (28 AOC Classifications), cuisine, typical inns and regional speciality (poultry, river fish...)
- Chenillé-Changé is classificated "village de charme" and 1st price of flowered villages
- Laval and its Castle above the Mayenne river
- Angers, city of the Plantagenêts Kings with its amazing Castle and "Musée David"
- Le Mans, world famous for its car race "Les 24H du Mans"
- The benedictine Abbey in Solesmes
- The typical cookies from Sablé´s city
- Bicycle riding along the way between Mayenne and Daon rivers
- Châteauneuf ´s village has a rich history with the Gabarre ´s sailors
- Navigable rivers in Anjou: Mayenne, Sarthe, Oudon
Please select the base you are interested in for you cruise in Anjou: