River tourism and cruises in
Alsace - Lorraine
Discover river tourism in Alsace with license free boats. Thanks to river tourism, you can discover Historical cities like Verdun, Nancy, Lagarde or Strasbourg.
Discover at the same time picturesque villages and great cultural . At the border of the Vosges mountains, the waterways go through large forest valleys and small flowered villages.
Main attractions in Alsace:
- The Stanislas place in Nancy and the "Château du Liverdun"
- Strasbourg and its superb Gothic Cathedral, its mansions and the European Parliement
- Picturesques villages and half-timbered houses
- A great Natural Regional Park: exceptional for nature lovers
- The Lorraine region, its great ponds and forests: unique place for fishing
- The boats´lift in Arviller (it replaces 17 locks)
- Many excursions ways
- Cycling paths between Strasbourg and Boofsheim
- A day in "Europa Park", the greatest amusement park of Germany (easy to reach after cruising the Rhine with a ferry near Boofsheim)
- Navigable waterways in Alsace: the canal du Rhône au Rhin, the Canal de la Marne au Rhône, the Canal de la Marne au Rhin, the Moselle river, the Canal des Houllières de la Sarre, the Sarre river (compulsory license to navigate)
Your river cruise in Alsace Lorraine
Consult some of the different itineraries that we suggest in Alsace Lorraine; downloading our Fiche région (.pdf)
Please select the base you are interested in to see our offers of boats and prices: