River tourism and cruises in Venice
Under the radiant Italian sun bound for Venice and the islands of its lagoon, Venice is the most beautiful city on the water in the world and one of our most famous destinations, a place where romance is on the surface!
The region offers a selection of the best possible environments to navigate according to your tastes.
In the heart of the magical capital of the arts, you will navigate the San Marcos canal with a surprising view of the ducal palace. Through the Venetian lagoon, a true liquid plain with silver reflections, follow the rustic beacons of the channels and discover the fishing villages on more than eighty small islands of irresistible charms such as Murano and Burano, or reach the Lido with its beaches of fine sand… Another day, sail along the Brenta river enjoying the vineyards and sumptuous villas of the Doggi along its banks.
To the north, the Sile River winds through the countryside dotted with charming villages to the city of Treviso and the Brenta River invites you to enjoy the vineyards and sumptuous villas of the Doggi along its banks to Padova.
Main points of interest in the Venice region:
- The visit of the center of Venice, San Marco Square, the Rialto Bridge, the Palazzo Ducale, ...
- The islands of the Venetian lagoon and their ancient traditions of lace and glass: Murano, Burano, Torcello
- The fine sand beaches of Jesolo
- Sailing in the Po Delta nature reserve
- The visit of the city of Treviso
- Sailing on the Brenta to the artistic heart of Padova
For some tours, a license is required, please contact us